Whats The dinner?

After my long day from work, I felt very tired and hungry. Every time when my husband pick me up from work there’s one immediate question that will always comes out from my mouth “What’s for dinner” sweetie? That’s what I usually ask my husband before reaching home. But in order to avoid asking my husband of “what’s for dinner” I fixed something healthy foods before I went to work today. Guess what’s for my dinner? Here’s my sautéed vegetables, good for me and for my baby. My ingredients are: 1 tbsp of minced garlic, 1 tbsp of sliced onions, 1 pound of side pork, 1 pound of sliced carrot, 2 pounds of squared banana squash, 2 cups of sliced chayote squash and 1 pound of baby spinach.How to cook? In a large frying pan, fry the side pork and let it cook then sauté the garlic and onions. Put and mixed all the vegetables. Add 3 cups of chicken broth. Add salt to taste. Let it cook until all veggies are tender. And lastly add the spinach. Let it stay for another 2 minutes. And done! Serve it with rice for me.Yummy! Anyways, my baby loves this all kind of veggies.And now I will share this to Spacewaster.net , penggrong and weight-loss...

0 comments: