random, review, books, movies, food, travel, life, personal, shopping, experience, inspiration

Oh, it's such a busy week. I'm so stressed out. Duties here and there. Duties to relieve (or relief?). Meetings to attend. Emcee a function and that's tonight. I have the clothes that I'm going to wear but I'm sure I won't look as presentable as I had imagine myself to be. Ah, I'll just go with the flow and do my best. After tonight I'll sleep well. Oh gosh, what about my hair! My script is not done yet though I already have the program. Gosh, I can't think and it's just a simple event!However, I realize now that reading blogs can be so de-stressing. I read up on one blog today on random, review, books, movies, food, travel, life, personal, shopping, experience, inspiration and this blog inspired me to move forward. Go and check out this blog and kill that stress! In fact, it does kill stress. I'm making it my must-do every morning before I start work. I think I'll add yoga to that too!

0 comments: