Beauty andMadness

These days I've got into this habit of scrolling through random blogs.Some are technical,some are driven towards generating more and more traffic and some are dedicated to sports.Still,the blogs that I want to read the most are personal blogs. I feel a sense of togetherness when I get to read what's happening in the lives of people around the world.Their difficulties,their problems,their happiness,the little joys that they take out of the things and how they tackle all this.It was during one of these surfing sessions that I came across Beauty and Madness.This is about the life of a young mom,who keeps fighting,adjusting and marching on,all for her family,her husband and her kid.This is why mothers are special.They go through so much for their family,they sacrifice their careers,their own interests and their ambitions,just to ensure that her married life is a happy one.Hats off to you!

0 comments: