EPL Saturday

Well today its saturday , so the wait for the fans of football or i should say fans of EPL has ended . After two weeks without a match , we have six EPL matches today . So i m looking for a great saturday. The matches are :-


Birmingham V Arsenal 23 Feb 12:45
Fulham V West Ham 23 Feb 15:00
Liverpool V Middlesbrough 23 Feb 15:00
Portsmouth V Sunderland 23 Feb 15:00
Wigan V Derby 23 Feb 15:00
Newcastle V Man. United 23 Feb 17:15

I look forward for a great saturday. Everyone must have some predictions in his mind about all these matches . I also have some predictions . Well i think i should share these predictions with you. My predictions are as follows:-

Birmingham 0 - 2 Arsenal
Fulham 1 - 1 West Ham
Liverpool 2 - 1 Middlesbrough
Portsmouth 2 - 0 Sunderland
Wigan 2 - 1 Derby
Newcastle 1 - 3 Man. United

I dont know whether these predictions are correct or not but I hope these to go right . Well everyone has his own prediction. So you can also predict just log on to http://www.premierleague.com/ and play I know the score.

0 comments: